Happy Monday after Super Bowl, everybody! I Live Tweeted the big game this year with my advertising class and it was so much fun (I should write about it some day…). I’m popping in with the second part of my Life Update. You can read the first part HERE.
- May was hands down the greatest month of my life to date. Carson joined our family on May 9th and changed our world forever!
- We went to two weddings in May (yes, with a newborn!) and introduced Carson to our friends and family back in Indiana
- Carson joined us on the annual Huber Family Orange Beach Vacation
- Carson became much more animated and started giving us smiles and little giggles
- The Professor and I watched the solar eclipse with our friends at GCSU
- I took a flying lesson (!!!!) while The Professor patiently flew in the back as my passenger 🙂
- The Professor turned THIRTY so we celebrated with lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant
- We survived Hurricane Irma by spending a few days in the basement (we were lucky and never lost power)
- Carson went on his first (of many) runs with mommy
- Carson also went on his very first boat ride on the lake!
- My parents came to stay for a week (and we got back out on the lake!)
- Carson attended his first Cross Country Meet (did I mention I joined the GC Cross Country Staff?? YAY!)
- We went on our first vacation as a family of three to Asheville, NC (and Carson helped The Professor with his beer selections!)
- I flew with Carson for the first time (by myself!). He did great and loved looking out the window!
- I got the Professor Tennessee football tickets for his birthday, and we took Carson to his first game at Neyland Stadium
- My little pumpkin celebrated his very first Halloween (I hope he learns to love holidays as much as I do!)
I know I promised you a short update for each month, but after I started looking back at my pictures, I just couldn’t narrow it down. I am still struggling with picking November and December pictures, so I’m just going to leave it here for now 😉
Have a wonderful week!!